Dr. Frank Emde
- Dental Education and Training
- Aug 1986 – Sep 1999: Dental Technician Education
- Apr 1993 – Aug 1998: Study of Dentistry (Philipps-University Marburg)
- Sep 2004: Granting of Doctorate
- Professional experience
- Oct 1999 – Mar 1993 Dental Technician at “Dentaris” and “Dental Labor Hufnagel” (both Marburg, Germany)
- Sep 1998 – Sep 1999: Research Associate at the Philipps-University (Marburg, Germany)
- Oct 1999 – Dec 2001: Product Manager for Dental Books at Spitta (Balingen, Germany)
- Jan 2002 – May 2003 Product Manager for Dental Materials at Dentsply (Konstanz, Germany)
- Jun 2003 – Mar 2005 Product Manager for Dental Educational Systems at KaVo Dental (Biberach, Germany)
- Apr 2005 – Nov 2012 Innovation and Clinical Affairs Manager at KaVo Dental (Biberach, Germany)
- Oct 2012- May 2018: Director Clinical Affairs at KaVo Dental and CEO of the Kurt Kaltenbach Foundation (Biberach, Germany)
- Since May 2018 Director Professional Education and Clinical Affairs at KaVo Dental (Biberach, Germany)
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.